REMINDER OF AND REGISTRATION FOR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND ELECTION 2022-2024
Singapore Chamber of Commerce and Industry in China - Shanghai
REMINDER OF AND REGISTRATION FOR
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND ELECTION
To: All Members of SingCham Shanghai
This is to remind you that the Annual General Meeting of SingCham Shanghai Chapter and the election of the new Executive Committee of SingCham Shanghai Chapter for 2022-2024 will be held on September 25, 2022 (Sunday). Details are as follows:
Date : Sunday, 25 September 2022
Time : Lunch 12:30-13:30hrs
Election - To start after the end of the AGM
Venue : Metro Room, Level 2, Ascendas Innovation Plaza, 686 Jiujiang Road, Shanghai
SingCham Shanghai members who wish to attend the meeting IN PERSON, are requested to register for the meeting through the link below. All SingCham Shanghai members are welcome and encouraged to attend. However, only members with voting rights are eligible to vote.
We would also like to remind you of the following:
- Members eligible to vote and who act as proxy for other eligible member are reminded to email a scanned copy of the proxy form to email@example.com by Saturday, 24 September 2022, 12:00hrs. The hard copy of the proxy form shall be presented upon registration of attendance on 25 September 2022.
- If a corporate member appoints its employee who is neither the person registered with SingCham Shanghai nor its legal representative, the corporate member is reminded to email a scanned copy of the corporate representation form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, 24 September 2022, 12:00hrs . The hard copy of the corporate representation form shall be presented upon registration of attendance on 25 September 2022.
- If a corporate member appoints another member (who is not its employee) to vote, Item (a) above applies.
- Members eligible to vote (including the representative of a corporate member) and individuals who are nominated for the election of the new Exco are required to bring (for Singapore nationals and other foreign nationals) your passports or (for PRC nationals) identity card.
Secretary-General of the Executive Committee & Election Committee (2022-2024)
(1) An individual member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Election is entitled to appoint not more than one proxy who must be a member to attend and vote in his stead. A corporate member may alternatively appoint a representative to attend and vote at the Meeting (subject to (2) below) by submitting the relevant form of corporate representation.
(2) Only full individual or corporate members may vote at the AGM and Election. Each individual member shall be entitled to one (1) vote, and each Corporate Member shall be entitled to three (3) votes. Voting by proxy is allowed. Each registered individual/corporate member shall be entitled to act as proxy for one other member only.
(3) Please note that Voting Form for the Election can be collected by a member (with or without proxy) only upon registration of attendance at the AGM and Election. If a member who has registered for voting does not attend the AGM and Election or appoint a proxy, the member’s voting form shall not be distributed to any other member.